WELCOME TO IMPACT MINERALS LIMITED
Impact Minerals Limited was established to explore for deposits of uranium, nickel, Platinum Group Metals (PGM’s) and gold and listed on the ASX in November 2006. The Company has extensive tenement holdings in Australia: a portfolio of projects with the potential for significant deposits of copper-nickel PGM’s, gold-silver-base metals and uranium.
The Directors of the Company have extensive experience in mining and mineral exploration and a strong history of exploration success, business development and corporate management.
Impact Minerals intends to build the business with a vigorous campaign of project evaluation and project generation for potential acquisitions and farm-ins, both in Australia and overseas. The Impact team is committed to achieving sustained and rapid growth through the vision of the Company to engage in World Class Exploration and Resource Development.
COMMONWEALTH GOLD SILVER-BASE METAL PROJECT (100% IPT)
Multi-million ounce potential in the Lachlan Fold Belt that is host to many major gold and copper mines including Cadia-Ridgeway (Resources and Reserves of 70 M oz of gold and 12.4 Mt of copper).
The project area is centered on the dormant Commonwealth gold-silver-base metal VMS sulphide mine in felsic volcanics.
High Grade Resource identified
- Inferred Resource (JORC 2012 Code) at a 0.5 g/t cut off is:
720,000 tonnes at 4.7 g/t gold equivalent for a contained 110,000 gold equivalent ounces comprising 2.8 g/t gold, 48 g/t silver, 1.5% zin, 0.6% lead and 0.1% copper.
- The resource contains 1,000 oz per vertical metre of gold equivalent from surface. This is a common threshold for profitable underground mines.
- Within this resource the massive sulphide lens at Main Shaft contains:
145,000 tonnes at 10 g/t gold equivalent for a contained 47,000 gold equivalent ounces comprising 4.3 g/t gold, 142 g/t silver, 4.8% zinc, 1.7% lead and 0.2% copper.
Poised for multiple discoveries in the upcoming drill programme
Four exciting drill target areas identified:
1. Commonwealth Extensions
Two EM conductors identified down plunge from Main Shaft and the bonanza drill intercept at the south end of the resource:
4 m at 41 g/t gold, 93 g/t silver, 5.5% zinc, 7.3% lead.
Several IP and gravity anomalies identified associated with a 1 km diameter circular copper zinc-lead-gold-in-soil anomaly.
3. Silica Hill
High grade gold-in-soil target identified to the north of high grade silver drill intercept:
20 m at 44 g/t silver, 0.05 g/t gold.
4. Stringers Intrusive Complex
Recent mapping and sampling indicates 1 km long alteration zone associated with high grade mineralisation up to 15 g/t gold and 600 g/t silver. IP survey in progress.
MULGA TANK Ni-Cu-PGE PROJECT (100% IPT)
Potential for deposits of massive nickel sulphides like Perseverance (45 Mt at 2% Ni) and Rocky’s Reward (9.6 Mt at 2.4 % Ni).
- Covers 50 km of strike of the Minigwal greenstone belt.
- Poorly explored due to 50 m of sand cover.
- The Mulga Tank Dunite is a 3.5 km by 4 km flat-lying sill similar to the Perseverance and Mt Keith Dunite sills each containing over 2 million tonnes of nickel metal.
Mulga Tank Dunite
- Primary magmatic nickel sulphides with elevated Ni, Co, Cu, Pt and Pd values in the basal adcumulate layer.
- Maiden drill programme by Impact discovered high tenor nickel and copper sulphides at 4 targets.
- Three styles of nickel-copper mineralisation identified:
1. Extensive disseminated nickel in the dunite:
2 m at 1.3% nickel including 1 m at 2% nickel and multiple zones of 0.5 m at 0.5% to 1.2% nickel within an intercept of 115 m at 0.3% nickel;
other thick intercepts of 21 m at 0.4% nickel and 59 m at 0.3% nickel.
2. High tenor veins at the base of the dunite:
0.25 m at 3.8% nickel, 0.7% copper and 0.7 g/t PGE and 0.3 m at 0.7% nickel.
3. High tenor nickel sulphide in multiple komatites in a flow channel:
0.75 m at 0.85% nickel, 0.35% copper and 0.28 g/t PGE; and 6.7 m at 0.5% nickel.
- Innovative SAM/FLEM airborne survey to map ‘black shales’ and reduce drilling of false EM anomalies.
- Follow up airborne and ground geophysical surveys completed in 2015.
BROKEN HILL Ni-Cu-PGE PROJECT
IPT 100% (80% OF BASE METAL RIGHTS ON E7390)
Two Recent High Grade Discoveries
Red Hill: discovery of extremely high grade PGE-Cu-Ni
1.2 metres at 10.4 g/t platinum, 109 g/t gold, 294 g/t (9.5 ounces) palladium, 7.4% nickel, 1.8% copper and 19 g/t silver WITHIN a thicker zone of:
3.5 metres at 5 g/t platinum, 6 g/t gold, 144 g/t (4.6 ounces) palladium, 2.9% nickel, 2.3% copper and 14.5 g/t silver in heavy matrix sulphide in RHD012.
29 metres at 2.7 g/t platinum, 0.5 g/t gold, 5.5 g/t palladium, 0.5% nickel, 2.4% copper and 57.8 g/t silver in extensive gossanous disseminated and vein sulphide in RHD008.
Dora East: discovery of high grade Zn-Ag-Pb
5.1 metres at 10% zinc, 0.8% lead, 40.4 g/t silver.
Including 1 metre at 26.8% zinc, 2.8% lead, 133 g/t silver (4 ounces) in massive and disseminated sulphide in RHD018.
Potential for a platinum mining camp over a 40 km belt
- Mafic-ultramafic rocks which extend for over a 40 km long corridor hosted within the richly mineral-endowed Curnamona Craton. The mafic intrusions are 820 Ma, coeval with a major global nickel mineralising event.
- Numerous surface gossans and associated high tenor mineralisation with some of the highest platinum and palladium grades in Australia.
0.6 metres at 11.5 g/t platinum, 25.6 g/t palladium, 1.4 g/t gold, 7.6% copper, 7.4% nickel and 44.3 g/t silver within a broader intercept of 2.75 metres at 3.5 g/t platinum, 7 g/t palladium, 0.4 g/t gold, 2% copper, 1.9% nickel and 11.6 g/t silver.
4.5 m at 0.8 g/t platinum, 1.9 g/t palladium, 0.4% copper, 0.5% nickel from 40.5 m including 0.3 m at 2.0 g/t platinum, 54 g/t palladium, 1.2% copper, 1.1% nickel in disseminated sulphide.
MANY UNDRILLED PROSPECTS WITH HIGH GRADE GOSSANS
MOORKAI: Up to 27.8 g/t platinum, 6.0 g/t palladium, 0.5% copper, 0.9% nickel.
ROUND HILL: Up to 1.0 g/t platinum, 9.4 g/t palladium, 7.7% copper.