It is the responsibility of the Board of Directors of Impact Minerals Limited (“Company”) to monitor the business affairs of the Company and to protect the rights and interests of Shareholders. The Board believes that high standards of Corporate Governance are an essential prerequisite for creating sustainable value for Shareholders.
Below are the Company’s key corporate governance practices and policies which are aimed to ensure the implementation of a strategic business plan and an integrated framework of accountability over the Company’s resources, functions and assets.
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Board Charter
- Code of Conduct
- Securities Trading Policy
- Diversity Policy
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Shareholder Communication Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Whistleblower Policy